Becoming a father is a huge celebration for everyone in the family. It’s the time for all the firsts with fatherhood, where traditions and memories start to blossom. Proud moments of hearing “Dada” or “Daddy” for the first time, watching his child’s first steps, and preparing for the teachable moments that are to come. Wondering what to do for his first Father’s Day? This occasion should be a memorable day, and we have some gift ideas to help make it special.
Gifts Ideas For Dad on His First Father’s Day
- Picture Frames: A photo is worth a thousand words, especially when it captures a moment that left you speechless. Most dads love picture frames more than the most expensive gift you can give them. Gifting a personalized frame to cherish this day will be something they will hold on to forever.
- Photo Tie: Working dads will go on for hours about their children, but a first-time father will talk for days about his precious new baby. The office has probably seen a million photos of his new baby, so this gift is such a precious keepsake. A photo tie is such a thoughtful gift to a dad who loves to brag about his kid. He’s sure to cherish this tie more than his current favorite!
- Survival Kit Beer Labels: Grab a pack of the new Dad’s favorite beer and surprise him with these funny beer labels that mention the fun he’ll be experiencing, like dirty diapers and sleepless nights. He’s sure to get a kick out of these!
- Decanters: These are a perfect gift for those Dads who love their Bourbon or Scotch. You can even personalize his with a custom message like “World’s Best Dad Established 2020.” Our personalized decanters make for elegant gifts they can cherish for a lifetime.
Gifts Ideas For Grandpa on His First Father’s Day
This day is not only very special for the new father but it could also be an occasion to celebrate someone’s first Father’s Day as a grandpa! These are some special gifts to make this day memorable for the first time grandpas out there.
- T-Shirt: Who doesn’t love a new t-shirt? Help him celebrate becoming a new grandpa with new apparel that he can wear proudly while doing things around the house or running errands. We have designs that’ll let others know he’s “Officially the Greatest Papa in the World” or “The Best Grandpa Ever.”
- Drinkware: Everyone drinks out of a cup and often it’s the personalized mugs or drinkware you reach for the most. The year they become a grandpa is a year they never forget. Help him commemorate his new title and when he received it with a “Papa established” coffee mug or engraved beer glass.
His first Father’s Day is one he’s going to remember forever. These amazing gift ideas will help express how amazing of a dad he is going to become and the support he has from his amazing family.